Our East London workshop houses a large format CNC machine giving us the ability to cater for projects both large and small.
- 3 axis machine with 3D capabilities
- Cutting area 1524 x 2440mm with maximum material thickness of 150mm
- Ability to cut most materials that are not suitable for laser cutting
- Working with a range of materials such as wood, Foamex, Perspex, Dibond, Melamine and Formica faced MDF, plywood, Corian, Traffolyte and engineering plastics
- Producing signage, set builds, furniture, products, prototypes, displays for exhibitions and interiors
- Possibility for different profiles with specialist tooling including straight cut, V bit, ovolo, radius and ball nose as well as engraving tools for fine detail
- Knife cutting feature for cutting heavier card and semi ridged materials such as Foamex, HIPS and strontium ferrite sheet
- Producing high-end finish on solid woods and laminates
CNC is quite a mature technology however, with the development of more advanced machines, it continues to offer an exciting versatility across numerous industries. Our state-of-the-art machine is capable of cutting both thick and thin materials and creating 3D objects.
By using various tooling options for numerous materials and applications, our creative, design-minded team can fulfil all your requirements to produce your design, including prototyping and production.
Our highly trained workforce strives to keep ahead with new technologies. This desire, along with a depth of understanding of our clients’ fast paced industry, means we can produce with speed and accuracy to meet tight deadlines.