- 35 years experience of architectural model making
- Capital’s founder, a renowned 3D model maker and architectural model maker
- A highly skilled and qualified team of model makers in London
- Specialists who combine technology and traditional hand skills within architectural model building
- Architectural scale model makers interpreting complex designs
- Creative and bespoke model making for high profile artists and designers
- Full range of innovative services capturing the essence of a project and meeting clients needs
Capital’s founder, Robert Danton-Rees has 35 years experience of model making. He has honed his skills and talents to such a degree that he is able to envisage a 3D structure from a drawing board plan. This ability ranks him amongst the most talented 3D and architectural model makers in the industry.
Robert and his multi-talented wife Marcia Danton-Rees, have built a highly qualified and skilled workforce that combine traditional hand skills with state-of-the-art technology.
At Capital, we simply love what we do. Our dedicated and creative team pride ourselves at being highly efficient with a range of skills that produce architectural models of outstanding quality and accuracy.
Working with many property developers and world famous architects such as the late Zaha Hadid, Allford Hall Monaghan Morris, Karakusevic Carson Architects, Higgins Homes and British Land, our architectural scale models bring projects to life as well as helping to interpret complex designs such as landscaping and town planning.
We also work closely with many high profile artists such as Allen Jones and Tess Jaray, however most prefer to remain anonymous which we understand and respect. These exciting ventures normally involve producing one-off bespoke models that are more like sculptures or works-of-art. Many of these models have been displayed in world famous locations such as the Design Museum, Science Museum, British Museum and the Guggenheim in New York.
Another key aspect of our model making is producing sets and installations for designers and event organisers such as Hue & Cry, Bees & Honey, Lucienne Roberts and Webb & Webb.
Situated in the vibrant area of Shoreditch and Hoxton, East London, our studio workshop is extremely well equipped to accommodate everything being made on site. It is important for us to have face-to-face communication with our clients and by having all our services under one roof, they can see their projects develop from drawing board to physical object.